Pages

Thursday, December 4, 2008

My Halloween Prize

My most favoritest place to go cropping here in Fort Collins is Capture. In the month of October they had a promotion - Bring a Friend to class or crop. We got lucky and as long as we went to a class or crop, our names got put in the drawing.

The drawing was for Halloween goodies from Little Yellow Bicycle - their Frightful collection. And if you truly know me, you know how much I LOVE Halloween!

Anyways...I won the drawing!!! Yippee!!!!! Second time I won a Halloween prize from them! The first time was a Halloween Finished in A Flash kit - won during the regular crop night door prize drawing.

I'll have to post pics of my latest win laters. I was so surprised to have won all those goodies. Suzanne and I were talking and she said there is easily close to $100 worth of things! Oh me, Oh My!!!

I'm also on their blog...check it out!

Laters Gators!!

No comments: