Pages

Thursday, December 4, 2008

It's SNOWING!!!

I love the weather here in Colorado. Yesterday we got a little snow. It was enough to color the ground white and slicken up the roads in time for going home traffic in the evening.

Watching the weather report last night, they predicted we'd get a little more. The temps were going to drop down very low though.

Imagine my surprise to wake up and have Brent tell me he might be snowed in!!!! We had at least 8 inches in front of the door. It's still snowing!!!!

This is a nice amount of snow, we're getting here. My girlfriend, who lives in Severance - a few towns over to the east of Fort Collins, got some snow over the weekend and we didn't (at least us in the west side of Fort Collins).

It is pretty nice to see the white stuff. Good thing I was smart enough to get my grocery shopping done on Monday. Not that I had planned it that way, I just got lucky. I'll have to remember to check out the weather report daily and plan my days.

Well...that's it pancit!

Laters Gators!

No comments: