Pages

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Amazing Paper Grace and Blog Candy

I'm going back in time on this because it has been FOREVER since I've blogged.

I have a new found love since staying at home, looking on-line at various blogs - craft blogs that is. I can't believe all the Creative people out there! Oh my goodness! I have a hard time remembering to check all my fave places.

Anyways...I had found out about this one blog via one of the Yahoo groups I'm in. I've checked out this lady's blog every so often. I decided to check out her blog again, to see her new creations. I got there at just the right moment because she had announced she was giving away Blog candy!

What's Blog Candy? That's where you go and check out that person's blog. They usually have a question for you to respond to or have you link their blog to your blog and they pick a winner from all the responses.

Well...I posted my response on this lady's blog. I checked back at the appropriate time and found that I didn't win! :(

Then one night, I decided to check out her blog again, as I remembered she had some cute things on there that I could make for Christmas gifts. I saw that the person that she had drawn earlier and that she had pulled another name. Guess who's name she pulled? Yup, yup. It was mine!!! WhooHooo!!!!

What did I win? I won a set of Nestabilities - Star shapped. Nestabilities are the newest toys that I am loving. Yes my Cricut can do some cuts like the Nesties...but not completely. But with the Nestabilities, you can cut AND emboss!!!!

AnyHoo...that's it for my Blog Candy post. Oh...check out Amazing Paper Grace - Becca does such AWESOME work!!!

Laters Gators!!!

No comments: