Pages

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Doing the Happy Dance

So, living here in Colorado makes me listen and remember songs that deals with Colorado (gotta love my new home state)!!! And during the holiday season, I LOVE hearing this song by the Nitty Gritty Dirt Band called Colorado Christmas.

I finally decided I needed to buy that song. I looked high and low on I-tunes and could not find it. I've even gone to Wal-Mart and other stores looking in the music section for it. Ohhh...I just couldn't find it. I was even getting a little desperate and was going to check with some of my friends to see if they had it.

Then last night I remember Wal-Mart had music down-loads and thought I'd check there. I was doing the happy dance when I searched and found my song on there! Ohmigoodness!!!!

I finally bought it and down-loaded and am listening to it as I type this. I'm soo, sooo HAPPY!

Sooo...that's my story and I'm stickin' to it!

Laters Gators!

No comments: