Pages

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Tuesday Fun!

I can't stop thinking about all the fun I had on Tuesday the 19th. It started with me picking up my friend Madonna and driving down to Westminster to meet up with our friend, Cathy. We met at Archiver's and jumped into Cathy's car to go out breakfast. We ate at this place that takes you back to the 50's - sock hop, juke box, Elvis, bobby socks - you know what I mean, right? Oh....and the music, gotta love! Really, I do!

After breakfast we head back to Archiver's. I do a little shopping and then head to the workroom. Madonna, Cathy and I chatted for a nice bit. I helped Madonna mounted the stamps she bought from me recently. Then I tried to figure out what I'm going to do!

Later on, we go to this small scrapbooking store. It was so cute! She had some really cute stamps from this one company. I think I liked the way the used the stamps to make some cards more than the stamps because the cards looked just AWESOME! I did buy one of the stamps though...hoping to put it to good use.

We went back to Archiver's and Madonna and I hit the die-cutting machines. They have the HUGE ones, Omigoodness! I can't believe some of the dies they had there! When we build our big house and I have my Huge scrapbooking room, I'm going to have all the cool toys and all the accessories that goes with the cool toys.

The only thing I accomplished, which wasn't even on my list besides helping Madonna mount her stamps, was doing some die-cuts! They had some cute ones...bunny, palm tree, stuff for cards and I can't remember what else I cut.

Anyways...it was an AWESOME day spent with two GREAT friends!!!! I'm so looking forward to the next time we can do that!

Laters Gators!!!

No comments: