Pages

Friday, August 8, 2008

Birthday Day

Today is my Hubby's Birthday!!!! We didn't do anything spectacular. He didn't want to. We went to the first showing of Journey To The Center Of The Earth. It was a toss-up between that and the new Mummy movie. The 3-D effects were cool! The over-all story was so-so.

After the movies we went to Barnes and Noble and Brent got books from me for his birthday. We came home after that and he opened a box from my mom, a package from Andrea, his daughter and a card from his mom.

We didn't do anything else after that. We debated about going to Hibachi, a Japanese teppanaki restaurant. But then we decided to do that tomorrow.

Brent received calls from his mom, Andrea, my mom and my brother. And several cards from me and the kids. Buu and Briggie gave him bunny cards.

Over all, it was a nice day for Brent. A low-key birthday, just his style.

Laters Gators!!!

No comments: