Pages

Monday, August 11, 2008

Bailey card

A friend of mine recently had to make a very hard and painful decision and put down her fur-baby, Bailey. He had lived a great, long life. I think he was like 15 years old or so. But still...having to take him to the vet, only to go home without him. How hard that must have been! It just broke my heart to hear that.
Anyways...I decided to make my friend a card. Unfortunately, like I told a friend on one of my Yahoo groups, the 'creativity bug' only gives me only one great idea for a card and that's it.
So....with the cards I've made recently, I think they are only so-so. Nothing spectacular and only accomplishing the simple task of getting out a card to the designated receiver.

Well....this is my card for Bailey, who now has crossed over to the Rainbow Bridge. He's in a good place now. Bailey, you are greatly loved and missed.
I used Bazzill CS, Jolee's sticker - Cat (Bailey was gray). I used Cricut Doodlecharms for the heart and used CuttleBug Baby Face dies.


No comments: