Pages

Thursday, May 11, 2017

Coffee Birthday Card

I love making cards for family and friends and customizing it to them.


One of my cousin's was celebrating her birthday in January and she enjoys a cuppa joe. I had this bright idea of making a card and putting a single serving coffee and cream. It was a good thought but proved a little hard to execute. Not that it was hard to make. But it took more thought and lots of do-overs!





Recipe:

DP:

CS: misc from my stash

Stamps: SU - Espressoly for you & ????

Ink: Handsome Hunter ?? (SU),

Flower: Prima, misc from stash

Button: Misc from stash










Thanks for stopping by!



Hugs!!

2 comments:

Faye said...

Are you really from Guam. My Dad's family lived in Guam. He went to high school there. I went and visited my grandparent there in 1978.

Faye said...

Are you really from Guam. My Dad's family lived in Guam. He went to high school there. I went and visited my grandparent there in 1978.