Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

Get-well card

Here is a card I made for one of the yahoo craft groups I'm in. It was for a Get-well card swap. I made 6 of these for the swap. I was really itching to use my Gypsy to make a window card. I didn't think it was too bad! LOL!






I lost my recipe notes, so I'll have to try to remember as best as I can what I used.

I used my Gypsy to design the card. I welded to scallopped squares together to make the base of the card. I welded the butterfly to the window part of the front. And I cut a rectangle out for the inside of the card.
For the butterfly, I cut another butterfly image with the DP for the front. Then, I used the same size butterfly image, but hid all the lines to do a 'blackout' and adhered that to the back part.


Gypsy: Gypsy Wandering scallopped square (2 squres welded together 5.51 x 8.40 and inside rounded corner rectangle cut @ 5.50 x 4.25) & butterfly (cut @ 3.50 x 3.38)

DP: DCWV, I don't remember what stack though. I think it is the Blossom's & Butterfly stack
CS: I think it is Colorbok
Flower: don't remember
Stamp sentiment: don't remember

Hmmm...I'm good aren't I? LOL! I thought I had all my notes, but I thought wrong! At least I did remember to take a pic of the card!

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs!





























No comments: