Pages

Monday, May 3, 2010

My Pink Stamper Challenge #5 - Teacher Apprecation Day's

Here is my card for Challenge #5 - Teacher Appreciation Day's.

Awhile ago I had participated in an image swap and used a Stamping Bella stamp that would have been PERFECT for this challenge. Unfortunately, I used the two images I had for two teacher friends of mine. So...I had to go searching and thinking of what I could use.


I did not see anything I liked in my Plantin Schoolbook Cricut cartridge or my Printing 101 Cricut cartridge either. Then I remembered that I had a cute Apple sitting on three school books in my Hello Kitty Greeting cartridge!



After cutting the apple and school books, I wanted to make the card look like a chalkboard - hence, the colors I used.



The sentiments are from a set of clear stamps that I just 'HAD' to have when I saw a card using those stamps. It is gracias, merci, grazie from Fiskars.



And here is my card:

No comments: