Pages

Friday, January 1, 2010

Cards I made today!!!

I *FINALLY* got crafty today!!! Yahoo!!! LOL!!!

I made two cards today...for January birthdays that I'm late for already. For both the cards I made, I used my Cricut. I used the Wild Card cartridge. It's a cool cart. The only problem I have with it, is when cutting the matching envie, sometimes you need CS or DP that is larger than 12x12. Now where do you find paper larger than 12x12? LOL!!!

Gift card:
CS - Misc. stash, probably from the Paper Company (Joann's)
Fiber - from stash
Eyelet - from stash
Stamps - both SU: Small Sayings (hat & inside saying), Tagger's Dozen (tag)
Ink - SU Pink Passion & Glorious Green


Cupcake card:
CS - Misc. stash, probably from the Paper Company (Joann's)
DS - American Crafts: The Glorious Fleece #39888
Stamps - Inkadinkado: Birthday Cupcake (on the front) and SU: A Little Birthday Cheer (inside saying)
Ink - SU Pink Passion
Stickles - Yellow (on the candle flame)
Smooch Spritz - Gold Glow
Thanks for stopping by!!!
Hugs!!!



No comments: