Pages

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Some cards

So I'm getting back into the groove of things. I went cropping last night and worked on cards. Since I was so bright and left my container of clear stamps, I had to work with what I brought - which was some stamped Tilda images from my friend Becky. I must say, that I'm really loving those Tilda stamps from Magnolia.

This card I did for a challenge on one group that I'm in. It's a color challenge, Brown and Orange.


The CS are from The Paper Company. I used markers to color the image, Copic (Skin White) and SU (Barely Banana, Creamy Caramel, Ballet Blue, Brilliant Blue & Really Rust). I used Creamy Brown Cat's eye to distress the cream CS - which I used my new Nesties - Large Scalloped Rectangle.

The sentiment stamp is Heidi Grace Winnifred Street birthday, stamped in SU Chocolate Chip. The flowers are: Brown (on the bottom), Bazzill Primula, Orange (from my stash) and Heidi Grace Printed Flowers. You can't see it, but I have bling on Tilda's shirt (yellow for her button) and on her pants (blue for the button). The bling is from K&C. And you can't see this too...but I used Star Dust stickles for her wings.

This card, I just did, because again, I left my container of clear stamps at home (I never said that I was the brighest bulb in the pack!!): Friends are flowers in the Garden of Life


CS from The Paper Company. For the Tilda image, I used my Large Scalloped Rectangle nestie and used Creamy Brown Cat's eye to distress it. I used my Copic marker (Skin white) and SU (Summer Sun, Bashful Blue, Pretty in Pink, Pink Passion, Yoyo Yellow, Glorious Green, Close to Cocoa, Barely Banana & Cameo Coral). I used Yellow Stickles and SU Crystal Effect for the flower. And used Star Dust stickles for her wings.

The sentiment which says "Friends are Flowers in the Garden of Life" is a stamp that my friend Chrissy gave me for Christmas and stamped in SU Basic Black ink. I used the smallest scalloped rectangle nestie for that and used the Creamy brown cat's eye to distress it.

The PP is Adornit Carolee's Creation - Sister's Collection, Dozen of Daisies. I really like this paper!!!

Thanks for looking!

And...later Gators!

6 comments:

Kim Dellow said...

Very cute card. Thanks for linking to my candy and good luck in the draw. Kim

Sherry said...

Your cards are so cute!!!

christina d said...

Your Tilda cards are really cute. I like the kids. They're really pretty cards.

Jacilynn said...

Love these sweet Magnolias! Great Color combos!!! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Christine said...

Love your Magnolia cards. They are precious. I'm so glad that you joined the Magnolia-licious group and said hi.

Cardmaking Galore said...

Really lovely cards - thanks for visiting my blog and good luck with my candy draw