Pages

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Beginning Card Class: Cupcake Birthday Card

Here's the second card in my Beginning card class. I should say that all cards are Birthday cards for my Beginning Card class.

Cardstock: All from The Paper Company (Brocade and Butter cream packs)

Pattern paper: Easter Time Flower/Pink Dot by Pebbles Inc.

Ink: Basic Black, Pretty in Pink, Pink Passion (all from SU)

Stamps: Cause for Celebration (SU) and Happy Birthday 01 (Stampabilities)


Other things:
Pink Flock (from Hobby Lobby), 2-way Glue (SU), Yellow stickles, Glass beads (Darice), Black Glaze (Sakura)


Here's what I did:
For the cupcake frosting, I used the Pink Flock.
For the candle, I used the Yellow stickles.
To make the cupcake paper darker, I used the Black Glaze (kinda makes it like embossed without actually embossing)
I used the beads and put it around on the yellow cardstock.

I also stamped 'Happy Birthday' inside the card.


No comments: